Thursday, March 10, 2011

Just starting out

I have been a long time admirer of foodie blogs, esp the ones with pictures so beautiful you drool as you stare then, just as your NEED for JUST. ONE. LITTLE. TASTE. ratchets up to unbearable you scroll down and see a recipe! It inspires. You quickly jot down a list of ingredients and fly for the nearest store forgetting the laundry spinning forlornly in the dryer and the leaping over the little robotic vacuum choking on its attempts to clean the remnants of your last experiment from the thick pile carpet. I hope to do those blogs justice.

I'm sure it'll take a while. Hopefully those of you who happen by will give me a few tips here and there as well as try out a thing or two of your own. My food isn't always beautiful and my photography skills often only make it worse but I guarantee you its tasty! I like trying more wild, bizarre, alternative foods. I also like adapting recipes in an attempt to make them just a tad healthier but without sacrificing the original deliciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment